(@drepeex)
'k
AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 22/02/2020 6:41 pm
Jannik
(@imjxnnik)

@drepeex

Hey drepeex,

For the YT+ Rank you almost must have the YT Rank. The YT+ Rank is also the Server leading together with the  Administrators. You can't apply for the YT+ Rank, only the Administrators  can invite you  for the Rank... If you have more Questions about the Ranks ask under my comment.

~Jannik / BearInYellow ^^

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen Jannik / ImJxnnik

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 22/02/2020 7:50 pm
drepeex
(@drepeex)

@bearinyellow

How Can I take premium+ or SOME YT ranks? I need nicked bc targetting so close

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 22/02/2020 7:51 pm
drepeex
(@drepeex)

@bearinyellow

Or Can I take YT+ rank?

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 22/02/2020 8:00 pm
qamn暗
(@qamn)

The new YouTube + rank is intended for content creators with a particularly high level of awareness. Content creators with the YouTube + rank are now in the SpieleOase team and also part of the server management. The new YouTube + content creators are therefore actively involved in the design of the server. The rank is therefore located directly below the admin rank and has similar rights as an admin. With this step, we would like to involve both the content creators and the community more in the development of the server. Thus, the new content creators with the YouTube + rank can actively implement ideas and suggestions from their community on SpieleOase. It is generally not possible to apply for this rank. You can only be invited to it by the SpieleOase server line and the SpieleOase team.    It was only roughly translated, I hope it is understandable. 

Name switch | fragender --- qamn

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 23/04/2020 11:17 am
Share:
de_DEDE
en_USEN de_DEDE