Veröffentlicht : 03/08/2021 4:06 pm
Wichtel
(@wichtel)

~Wichtel

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 03/08/2021 8:05 pm
hamza_gameplayer
(@hamza_gameplayer)

so basically these two i am not sure but i think one of them is trying to get a high killstreak or any way stats so he got his friend to help him so he farms him and then any one trys to fight one of them the other helps him then they continue fighting so they don't get banned for teaming and the guy who i said is tryina farm for stats is cheating i think , first he can hit me in the VOId like when am falling and two he is getting 20 cps with no efforts and u can see it's not legit you can tell if u see the video and also the guy is everytime i get out of the server and log in back he switches accounts so u know that if someone cheating leaves a ur server the reports gets rejected i don't know why but yeah he leaves so he doesn't get banned and logs in another account and in the video u can see that it's the same person from his playing like high CPS and placing blocks and still teaming with the other guy who just gives him kills . pls ban them i know u will see that they are either teaming or cheating .and again sorry if i'm not supposed to be reporting here but i don't understand germany so i didn't know where to go to report hem i tried but i couldn't find it . am gonna link the video here so pls check it to see with ur eyes . and i recommand IP ban becuz he has more accounts . 

,EDIT : taffraff10 is the guy getting farmed and the other guy has couple accounts so it doesn't matter giving u his name just here is one of them and if u see that he deserves ban u just IP ban him : shzro ,or this one:bluesangha

Diese r Beitrag wurde geändert vor 2 Monaten von hamza_gameplayer
AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 04/08/2021 11:14 am
XuXNekogirlXuX
(@xuxnekogirlxux)

@hamza_gameplayer

Please use the Correct section of this Forum to Report some Cheaters
Here is youre Direct link: https://spieleoase.net/community/report/

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 05/08/2021 2:33 am
ItzHome
(@itzhome)